Posts Tagged ‘job duties’
1. Job hunting. Of course you can maximize the use of social networks when you are looking for a job.… Read More
If you’ve had several jobs over a short period of time and don’t provide an explanation to those address those changes, you will be perceived as a job-hopper by recruiters and hiring managers.
Although job-hopping… Read More
1. Stand Up Comedian/Comedienne. They make people laugh for a living. These people make fun of themselves most of the time to entertain other people. Humor is their middle name. What others fail to recognize is that these people… Read More
If you have gone through all the resume writing tips all over the Internet then you probably thought of tons of things you should include in your resume. But the catch here is that you should be able to cramp all those up in just a few pages.
Think about it, piles and piles or resumes are received for every sought after job position that has an opening. Because of this, recruiters only spend an average of 15 seconds scanning through each resume. If your resume is so long that it seems like a novel then who would read it?
The right number of pages for a good resume is two pages period! One is acceptable.… Read More
1. Keep communication lines open. You must see to it that it you communicate with your team frequently.… Read More
1. Adjust the clock. There’s a great chance that you’ll be assigned somewhere that has a different time zone, which naturally means a shift in your time outlook. Prepare yourself for… Read More
1. English… Read More
Which do you prefer – an older or a younger boss? What's so good (or not so good) about having a boss who does not belong to the same generation as yours? In a nutshell, you can say that the difference in (generation) style can become an issue; what works for the boss might not work for you and vice versa. Read on and see if you agree or disagree with some points discussed below (with the assumption that you are in the mid-range age).
1. Impressing them. As an employee, you are inclined to try to impress your boss, and that's normal. If you have a younger boss, chances are there are… Read More